Thoughts.Realities.Experiences.

Based from personal experiences, dreams and thoughts. Feel free to post your comments and suggestions. Enjoy!

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/kendrascalderon
Add me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kaycee.escalderon
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristinacassandraquizon/

Sabado, Hulyo 12, 2014

The Reason Behind My Film Reviews

Hi everyone! Let me introduce this part of my blog and share a brief history of how this started. 

I am a lover of Asian movies – Japanese, Thai and Korean. I most love Korean movies and series. So yes, I am a fan of Hallyu. It all started when I watched Lee Min Ho’s City Hunter. Come on, it’s Lee Min Ho! Like, who’ll not fall for him? So, after being captured by Min Ho as Johnny, I watched all his other series. I even read reviews and news about him. Then suddenly, I got interested to watch other series as well. I even look for “Top Korean Drama Series” things online. I don’t know, but for me, Koreans are so cute. I mean, their lifestyle and Seoul are wonderful. I really want to visit Seoul someday and go to those cafes I often see on the series I watched. Sounds funny huh? But really, I’m being genuine here.

Aside from being a fan of drama series, I am also a lover of not-a-happy-ending movie. Hahahah! No, I’m not bitter! I just find it moving and more impactful. I also love watching horror movies and on that note, who’s the best? Isn’t it Asian Horror Movies? Exactly! So I enjoyed watching tear-jerkers and heart-thumping movies. Am I weird? No, I’m just being me.

So one day, I realized to write a review with every series and movie I watched. This is not to brag how many movies I already watched, but it’s a way for me as well to remember the story behind those movies. I am not so good on long-term memory. Hahaha!

I hope you’ll enjoy reading my reviews and keep on supporting the film industry. Fighting!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento