Thoughts.Realities.Experiences.

Based from personal experiences, dreams and thoughts. Feel free to post your comments and suggestions. Enjoy!

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/kendrascalderon
Add me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kaycee.escalderon
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristinacassandraquizon/

Martes, Mayo 28, 2013

My Tuesday Story

So, there's this guy in the office, late 20's, seven work stations away from me. I noticed his existence several months ago. I noticed that he is cute two weeks ago. This morning, while I was about to put some eye drops, a voice from behind said: "Hi. There's something I want to ask about your report." SHOCKS! It was him. It was the first time I saw him up close. He is not cute, HE IS GORGEOUS. Those black, deep eyes that can melt every girl's heart. That nose moulded like the Greek Gods’, his scent, everything. It feels like I'm looking at a superhero. It took for me like 10 seconds to respond and said, “Yes?” (Of course, with a very soft and demure voice). While he was discussing stuffs, looking at my monitor, I am also busy studying his face. Lord, is this an angel? After a few minutes, he left but his fragrance remained. I don’t know if it’s just my nose but I think the scent of him was stuck in my nostrils. Hahahaha! Since he is one of the recipients of my report, I know his full name and YES. I want to confirm if the beautiful face that I saw was real. Before I went home, I searched his account in Facebook. While the page was loading, I feel so excited. After one moment, I wanna jump! I WANT TO JUMP AND KICK THE MONITOR. The profile picture is a baby - cute, cuddly baby boy. HIS BABY. He is happily married. So my world drifted. I FELT SAD.


This angel is real but this angel is not for me. </3


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento