Thoughts.Realities.Experiences.

Based from personal experiences, dreams and thoughts. Feel free to post your comments and suggestions. Enjoy!

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/kendrascalderon
Add me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kaycee.escalderon
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristinacassandraquizon/

Miyerkules, Mayo 29, 2013

Crap In My Face


While the jeepney I'm riding into was waiting for the vacant seats to be filled up, I was staring at nothingness. Suddenly, a guy stepped in and sat across me. From my observation, I guess that guy is around 5'8 tall, wearing a white body fit shirt and jersey shorts - that college basketball-varsity-college-hunky-cool-dude type of guy. I would say he has an appeal and he is charming. Sitting beside him is a woman - a plain, older than him, motherly looking woman. At first, I didn't noticed the woman beside that hunk because my attention was all captured by him. It was only when the woman handed a face towel to him did I acknowledge her existence. I told myself, "Oh, what a very supportive mother he has!" I enjoyed looking at them because I find them cute as a mother and son tandem.  Deep inside, I even said, "Ay! He's a Mama's boy. How cute! I pity whoever her daughter-in-law will be. Bwahaha!" So, when the time the konduktor asked for the fare, she said while facing the cutie hunk, "Magkano nga pamasahe BEB?" I WAS STARTLED. I forgot how much were the coins I'm counting in my palms. Did I heard it right? Did she called him "BEB"? I think I'm wrong. Maybe I heard it incorrectly. Maybe it's not BEB, maybe it's BEN. Maybe his name is BEN. I hope so. He answered, "Eight." After a few minutes, the hunky said, "Manong, para ho." He turned to the woman and said, "Tara na BEB." BEB?! REALLY. They call each other BEB. Not "anak" and "mama". SHE'S NOT HIS MOTHER and HE'S NOT HER SON. I was shocked. I had mixed emotion inside. I don't know what to think. When they got off the jeepney, the guy grabbed the woman's hand and they cross the road...


My youth was insulted. Age doesn't matter. Love is blind. This is bullcrap.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento