Thoughts.Realities.Experiences.

Based from personal experiences, dreams and thoughts. Feel free to post your comments and suggestions. Enjoy!

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/kendrascalderon
Add me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kaycee.escalderon
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristinacassandraquizon/

Huwebes, Agosto 8, 2013

Diploma


I admit I am not perfect but I strive to be one. I appreciate things easily but not people. I have a boundary line between people and things. I have a standard of beautiful things and beautiful people, and of course, it differs a lot – a huge difference. Now, why am I saying this? I actually do not know either. I just feel like blogging my thoughts right now.
During my student life days, I’ve been through what other students went through. I celebrated the most popular event of the semester, “The Hell Week” I also asked the question, “Why do we only have 24 hours a day?!” Stuffs like a normal student had experienced. However, the feeling I had when I finally executed my final march in the red carpet of XU Gym, it was unforgettable. I feel like I’m flying. I want to shout out to the world that “I AM A SURVIVOR!”
Then here comes my 1st job. I realized a lot of things.
My diploma is just a paper to be framed and hanged in the wall of our house not unless you’ll go out, look for a job and work to earn a living. Yes, you are a college graduate, but did you use your profession to earn and be independent? If not, then your diploma is just like any other home decoration – nothing more, nothing less.
Your in depth knowledge in school is quiet USELESS. No matter how great your grades are, even if you memorized all the theories, all the formulae – it’s nothing. In the real world of business, 90% of your performance depends on what you learn in your work. The remaining 10% is your 1st level knowledge.
Your educational attainment is just a title – not unless you act according to your degree. Even if you have a master’s, a doctorate and whatever degree you have, if your attitude is lower than life, than you’re considered to be no one.
It’s not a matter of what school or university you’re into, it’s a question of whether you lived up the values that your school has been inculcating in you. Even if you’re in the most prestigious university, but your thoughts and deeds are thrash, than certainly, YOU ARE A TRASH.
So, if you stand in front of me right now and say that you’re a doctor in whatever field, I don’t care. I’ll not judge you by that. I would be more curious on how you handle tough situations.
In the end, it’s not your education that defines who you are, it’s your attitude.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento